Employment - Internship
On the basis of the provisions of the Internship Law, Article 4 (Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia No. 98/19) and the GBC Communications Program, the following is published:
GBC Communications DOOEL Stip needs 4 (four persons) interns in the following areas:
- Service and maintenance Radio cafe and Multimedia center;
- Food production;
- Food service;
- Food distribution; and
- Organizing special promotional events.
All interested parties up to 34 years old who wish to become a part of our company can apply for this internship call by submitting their CV. email@example.com or at the offices of GBC Communications located at 5th Party Conference No. 32A, more precisely at Multimedia Center Kanal 77, us. Senjak.
Requirements to be fulfilled are:
- not being employed, that is, being unemployed, reported to the Employment Service Agency;
- not older than 34 years;
- not to provide practical training in another company or public institution;
- have at least elementary education.
The intern will receive:
- will receive practical training of 3 months or 6 months;
- a Certificate will be issued upon completion of the practical training;
- does not lose the status of unemployed person, but will be reported to the Employment Agency as an intern;
The terms, rights and obligations will be set out in a Contract, which will be concluded between the intern and GBC Communications, in accordance with the GBC Communications Program.
GBC Communications DOOEL Stip
Stip, 29.10.2019 Manager Goran Gavrilov